SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) is the largest oldest functional Module in SAP and which handles all the processes from an Order to delivery. The main operations of this module is handles the Customer Sales Orders processing, pricing, picking, packing, shipping, billing and risk management and many more.
SAP SD modules deal in managing all transactions ranging from enquiries, proposals, quotations and pricing and more. The sales and distribution module helps greatly in inventory control and management. SAP SD module consists of master data, system configuration and transactions. Some of the sub-components of SAP SD module are: master data, sales support, sales, shipping and transportation, billing, credit management, sales information system and so on.
- SAP implementation is a very complex process and requires adequate knowledge and training on the subject to attain the maxim benefits. …
- SAP training helps one to gain expertise in software and programs that run them along with SAP modules.
- SAP builds a strong technical support for organization
- sales representatives
- Business analysts
- Team members with experience in sales, customer service and IT
Familiarity with the concepts in SAP and Database.
- Customer and Material Master Data
- Partner Function and Material Stock
- MM for Sales View
- Customer Account Groups
- Pre Sales Activities
- Create Quotation
- Sales Support
- Sales Order Processing
- Sales Order Creation
- Define Sales Document
- Item & Schedule Line Categories
- Access Sequence
- Product Proposals
- Sales Order Types
- Outline Agreement and Quota Management
- Outbound Delivery
- Delivery Processing
- Billing Introduction
- Billing Methods
- Credit Management
- Mapping Enterprise Structure