SAP MM (Materials Management) is one of the largest and important module in SAP. It consists of all master data (Material and Vendor Master), Procurement Process, Inventory Management, Valuation of Material and Account Determination, Invoice Verification, Material Requirement Planning, system configuration and transactions to complete the Procure to pay process. This entire process map spans from MRP generated procurement proposals through final invoice receipt and verification.
SAP MM module as the term suggests manages materials required, processed and produced in enterprises. Different types of procurement processes are managed with this system. Some of the popular sub-components in SAP MM module are vendor master data, consumption based planning, purchasing, inventory management, invoice verification and so on.
- SAP implementation is a very complex process and requires adequate knowledge and training on the subject to attain the maximum benefits.
- SAP training helps one to gain expertise in software and programs that run them along with SAP modules.
- SAP builds a strong technical support for organization
- Project Managers
- SAP Consultants
- Project Team
Basic Knowledge on SAP ERP. Knowledge on creation and customizing master data related to the SAP Supply Chain Management Procurement module.
- Screen Navigation
- Procurement Process
- Organisation and Enterprise Structures
- Define Structure and Organisational Units
- Master Data
- Purchase Info
- Source Determination
- Procurement Cycle
- Purchase Requisition
- Request for Quotation
- Outline Agreement and Quota Management
- Posting Period
- Purchase Order Types
- Inventory Management
- Invoice Verification
- Service Management
- Account Determination