Web development is a broad term for the work involved in developing a website for the Internet (World Wide Web) or an intranet (a private network). Web development can range from developing the simplest static single page of plain text to the most complex web-based internet applications, electronic businesses and social network services. A comprehensive list of tasks to which web development commonly refers may include web design,web content development,client liaison,client-side/server-side scripting,web server and network security configuration and e-commerce development.
After the completion of this Course, you should be able to:
- Design websites using HTML
- Work with Java-script to handle events
- Work with Twitter Bootstrap features
- Show Google Maps within your webpage’s
- Use social plug-in from Face book, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora on your web pages
- Learn all major concepts of PHP and MySQL that beginner developers need to master.
- Learn all major concepts of MVC architecture in general and it advantages over conventional web development methods.
- Round off your application development skills by understanding how to implement PHP on a website using MVC framework.
- Gain the PHP programming skills needed to successfully build interactive, data-driven sites
- Create forms easily using helper functions and work with form data
- Work with regular expressions, handle exceptions, and validate data
- Work with PHP text mails and HTML emails
- How to use and create functions
- Object oriented concepts
- Uploading files to server
- Manipulate system files
- Able to architect, write, debug, and run complete web applications
- Test and debug a PHP application
- Become a proficient PHP/MySQL web developer using MVC architecture.
Suitable for individuals who wants to be a Web Developer or wants to learn PHP & MySQL with a MVC framework.
Basic computer science knowledge.