Talend is the leading developer of open source data integration systems and a Feature-Rich ETL Tool. Basically Talend ETL Tool Connect, transform, and manage more data, more easily. Faster than hand coding and less expensive than proprietary tools. Talend ETL tools deliver flexibility, speed and scale to match the volume and complexity of today’s data requirements. It helps to efficiently and effectively manage all facets of data extraction, data transformation, and data loading.
After completion of the Talend ETL Course, you will be able to:
- Understand the ETL concepts and How to solve the real time business problems using Talend.
- Understand Talend Architecture and its various components.
- Gain familiarity with Talend tool to automate your complete Data Integration/Data Analysis/Data Warehousing requirements
- Implement the Metadata for the most frequently used Sources in the components.
- Interact with various types of source or target platform like Flat files (CSV, Fixed width), XML, Excel, Database, etc.
- Implement the real time use case & project scenarios such as: Scheduling Talend jobs, finding duplicates (data quality), data cleansing, Integrating (joining) various heterogeneous source system to achieve required target system.
Talend is suitable to the professionals like:
- ETL Developers
- Business Analysts
- Data Scientists
- DW Programmers
- Data Architects
- Solution Architects
Data Warehouse and SQL training will be provided as complimentary if you opt for this course.
- Introduction to Talend
- Talend Concepts
- Talend Jobs
- Errors and Debugging in Talend
- Talend Administration
- Talend Advanced topics