SAP xMII provides a direct connection between shop-floor systems and business operations. It ensures that all data that affects manufacturing is visible in real time – including information about orders, materials, equipment status, costs, and product quality. With SAP xMII, you can reliably produce to target, with cost reductions and quality improvements that are above industry average.
- Understand and have a clear overview of SAP MII
- Understand SAP MII data, service enablement, messaging, visualization, and business logic services
- Use SAP MII tool to integrate various data from different data sources (Synchronous and Asynchronous)
- Use SAP MII to connect manufacturing shop floor system and SAP ERP system in addition to XML functions and document building
- Use SAP MII new features: Self-Service Composition Environment, Manufacturing Data Objects, Plant Information Catalog, KPI and Alert Frameworks.
- Application Consultants
- Technical Consultants
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Databases and data query development