QlikView is a program that makes it possible to retrieve and assimilate data from different sources. Once loaded into the program, the data is presented in a way that is easy to understand and work with. QlikView envisages its features by color variation(ex. By turning green for the selected one) Graphics and tables can be created and printed or exported to other programs .Main memory RAM is the primary storage location for all data to be analyzed by QlikView. QlikView uses RAM to store the unaggregated dataset to be analyzed as well as the aggregated data and session state for each user viewing a QlikView document.
QlikView comes in three flavours called QlikView Enterprise, QlikView Professional and QlikView Analyzer.
- Introduction to QlikView Overview
- How to create qvd file-By only Qlikview Desktop
- Object-Insert and Object Properties in Dashboard
- File Wizard: Transform – Basic Transformation in Qlikview
- Create Select Statement
- Dashboard Sheet
- Chart Properties & Scripting
- Explain Table, Dimensions, Metrics & Pivot Table
- Use of Temporary Tables & Explain Set Analysis its syntax and why it is used
- Data Model
- Data Analysis
- Data Transformation
This tool is designed for all those readers who want to create, read, write, and modify Business Intelligence Reports using QlikView. In addition, it will also be quite useful for those readers who would like to become a Data Analyst or Data Scientist.
Before proceeding with this, you should have a basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies. A basic understanding of any of the programming languages will help you in understanding the QlikView programming concepts. Familiarity with SQL will help you learn it very fast.