Multimedia is the field concerned with the computer-controlled integration of text, graphics, drawings, still and moving images (Video), animation, audio, and any other media where every type of information can be represented, stored, transmitted and processed digitally.
Objective: Our prime objective of this training is to deliver Cutting Edge Graphics, visuals and audio renders for the one who are in search of creative learning
Audience: Anyone who wants to be a Graphic Designer.
- All students are expected to be computer literate.
- Literacy includes being proficient in using the basic computer interface (Macintosh or Windows), being able to perform basic file management operations (formatting a disk, saving files, retrieving files, copying files and printing).
- Provide students with opportunities to represent and express their prior knowledge.
- Allow students to function as designers, using tools for analyzing the world, accessing and interpreting information, organizing their personal knowledge, and representing what they know to others.
- Multimedia applications engage students and provide valuable learning opportunities.
- Empower students to create and design rather than “absorbing representations created by others.
- Encourages deep reflective thinking.
- Create personally meaningful learning opportunities.