Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) publisher is an enterprise reporting solution for authoring, managing and delivering all your highly formatted documents such as operational reports, electronic funds transfer documents, Government PDF forms, shipping labels, checks, sales and marketing letters, and much more.
This course is designed to help you understand how to
- Schedule and Burst Reports
- Administer BI Publisher Server
- Describe BI Publisher Technology and Architecture
- Create Layouts by Using the Layout Editor
- Create RTF Templates by Using Template Builder
- Create and Modify Data Models
This course is designed for those you have good understanding of functional implementation in business intelligence and report development.
Basic knowledge on databases, SQL and OBIEE.