Creation and Animating objects that appear in a three-dimensional space. They can be rotated and moved like real objects. 3D animation is at the heart of games and virtual reality, but it may also be used in presentation graphics to add flair to the visuals.
Objective: Our main objective of this course is to create breath taking realistic 3d models and animate them with guidance of industrial expertise
Audience: whoever wants to be a 3d modeler and animators.
- All students are expected to be computer literate!
- Literacy includes being proficient in using the basic computer interface (Macintosh or Windows), being able to perform basic file management operations (formatting a disk, saving files, retrieving files, copying files and printing).
- Realistic, easy, and quick
- An image speaks a thousand words
- Better for marketing and project approvals
- Easy re-modeling and corrections
- Impact on project execution
- Boon for interior designers
- Fewer instructions and no language barriers