SQL is used to handle database. It is a structured query language. It is a non procedure language.PL/SQL is an extension to SQL. As SQL has some limitations PL/SQL has been introduced. SQL is a non procedural language which doesn’t support for loops, if conditions and exception handling concepts and dynamic transactions.
After the completion of this Course, you should be able to:
- Learn Relational databases Concepts
- Retrieving Data from Database
- Filtering Data based on business requirements
- Creating Tables and modifying its structure
- Joining Data from various Tables
- Grouping Data and calculating summaries
- Enforcing Constraints on Tables
- Improving performance using Index
- And many more interesting things…
- University or college students.
- Graduates or workers.
- Beginners on SQL.
- Intermediates on SQL.
- Anyone who wants to improve SQL.
- Software developers (java/.net/python) interacting with the Oracle Database.
This course doesn’t require any prior programming knowledge. Basic computer science knowledge will be enough to get started with this course.
- Write SQL codes easily.
- Can create solutions on any sql problems in their jobs.
- Understand database terminology.
- Reading data using a SELECT statement.
- Grouping, filtering and restricting data.
- Inserting, updating and deleting data.
- Oracle SQL Functions.
- Oracle Data Types.
- Joins, set operators, sub queries.
- Creating, Modifying and Dropping tables.
Communication, Education, Financial Services, Health Sciences, Public Sector, Retail etc.,