Oracle Data Integrator is a comprehensive data integration platform that covers all data integration requirements from high-volume, high-performance batch loads, to event-driven integration processes and SOA-enabled data services. Oracle Data Integrator’s Extract, Load, Transform (E-LT) architecture leverages disparate RDBMS engines to process and transform the data – the approach that optimizes performance, scalability and lowers overall solution costs.
- Describes ODI Model concepts.
- Describes architecture of Oracle Data Integrator 11g.
- Applies ODI Topology concepts for data integration.
- Design ODI Interfaces, Procedures, Packages, and Load Plans to perform ELT data transformations.
- Explore, audit data, and enforce data quality with ODI.
- Administer ODI resources and setup security with ODI.
- Implement Changed Data Capture with ODI.
- Use ODI Web services and perform integration of ODI with SOA.
- SOA Architect.
- Data Warehouse Administrator.
- Database Administrators.
- Data Modellers.
- Business Analysts.
- Technical Consultant.
- Basic knowledge of ELT data processing.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Administering ODI Repositories and Agents
- ODI Topology Concepts
- Describing the Physical and Logical Architecture
- Setting Up a New ODI Project
- Oracle Data Integrator Model Concepts
- ODI Interface Concepts
- Designing Interfaces
- Interfaces: Monitoring and Debugging
- Using variables
- Using ODI procedures
- Using ODI Packages
- Managing ODI Scenarios and Versions