Master Data Management tool can be used to support master data management by removing duplicates, standardizing data (mass maintaining), and incorporating rules to eliminate incorrect data from entering the system in order to create an authoritative source of master data. Master data management has the objective of providing processes for collecting, aggregating, matching, consolidating, quality-assuring, persisting and distributing such data throughout an organization to ensure consistency and control in the ongoing maintenance and application use of this information.
- Describe Informatica Services Integration Framework (SIF).
- Describe how to use SIF SDK.
- Understand SIF Architecture and supported for protocols.
- Understand using JMS – Asynchronous support in SIF.
- Understand Message Triggers.
- Understand using generic and ORS-specific APIs.
- Understand building Java applications using SIF API to interact with Hub.
Experienced Java Server Developers responsible for exposing Informatica Multidomain MDM Hub functionality as SOAP Services.
- Experience with Java and the Eclipse IDE.
- Master Data Management Multi-Domain Configuration.
- Master Data Management Administration.
- Introduction to Informatica MDM Hub
- Define the Data model
- Configure the Stage process
- Configure the Load process
- Configure the Match & Merge process
- Configure data access views
- Batch Processes
- Data Management Tools
- User Exit Procedures
- Log files
- Hierarchy Management
- Security Access Manager (SAM)
- SERVICES INTEGRATION FRAMEWORK
- INFORMATICA DATA DIRECTOR IDD Configuration