Microsoft introduced Dot Net programming concepts in the year 1999. Dot Net contains a collection of languages like VC#.Net, VB.Net, VJ#.Net, VC++.Net, ASP.Net (specification)…etc. All the Dot Net programming languages works based on a common platform called Dot Net framework. It provides an Environment for building, deploying and running web services and other applications like Console applications, Windows based applications, Web sites. It is a Common architecture for all .net programming languages.
- Supports platform independent concepts
- Supports language independent concepts
- Supports language interoperability concepts
- Supports pure OOPs concepts
- Supports to develop background processes with the help of windows services
- Supports to work with databases with the help of ADO.NET
- Supports to develop 3-tier architecture with the help of Dot Net remoting
- Supports to develop game programming with the help of multi-threading
- Supports to work with link programming
- Supports to work with WPF for developing animations
Computer professionals, students, technical people. Also for, who want to learn .Net.
Knowledge on C and C++ programming.