- The processes by which imagery is created or manipulated outside the context of a live action show, Visual effects involve the integration of live action footage and generated imagery to create environments which look realistic, but would be dangerous, expensive, impractical, or impossible to capture on film.
- Our main objective of this course is to preserve the knowledge base in visual effects.
- Huge understanding of design allows students to be technically and artistically proficient in their field
Audience: whoever wants to be a VFX artist.
- All students are expected to be computer literate!
- Literacy includes being proficient in using the basic computer interface (Macintosh or Windows), being able to perform basic file management operations (formatting a disk, saving files, retrieving files, copying files and printing).
No Reviews found for this course.
12 STUDENTS ENROLLED