- Are you confused and wondering how to use JIRA for your day-to-day activities? Would like you like to learn how one can customize JIRA as a user to increase your productivity? Then this workshop will help you.
- The JIRA User workshop provides a necessary jump start on how to use JIRA for day-to-day activities. The workshop introduces you to the most effective ways to use JIRA and some handy tips for getting the most value out of the tool.
Use of JIRA:
Following are some of the most significant uses of JIRA:
- JIRA is used in Bugs, Issues and Change Request Tracking.
- JIRA can be used in Help desk, Support and Customer Services to create tickets and track the resolution and status of the created tickets.
- JIRA is useful in Project Management, Task Tracking and Requirement Management.
- JIRA is very useful in Workflow and Process management.
- Issue tracking & management
- Product Management
- Agile project management
- Customizable workflow and a pluggable integration
The training will be given professionals and It will provide the students enough understanding on the various components of JIRA with suitable examples.
- As a reader of this training, you should be aware of the contents that have to be provided in a bug.
- Additionally, it will help if you have knowledge of the bug and testing lifecycle as well.
No Reviews found for this course.