Business analysts provide analytical solutions and operational services for businesses. Business Analyst course will enable the individual to get more insights related to their field and improve their skills.
- This course imparts skills to apply statistical concepts and perform data visualization.
- This course is packed with advanced analytics techniques and real-life projects and provides an in-depth knowledge of business analytics.
- The course is designed to provide strong business intelligence and data visualization skills.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- IT professionals
- Enthusiasts of data analytics domain
- Marketing team
- Supply Chain Network Managers
- Students in UG/ PG Analytics Programs
- Banking and Finance professionals
- Faster growth, because nature of the job is Managerial.
- Gives better job satisfaction as one is involved in core analysis concepts and out of box thinking is always appreciable in this, and would in a real time application.
|IT Industry Fundamentals for Business Analysts ( Applicable for those who do not belong to IT industry)|
|IT Business Analysis Essentials|
|Business Process Analysis|
|Requirements Process – The Core of IT Business Analyst Activity|
|UML – Unified Modelling Language|
|Business Process Model and Notation|
|Business Process Modeller|
|Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring|
|Requirements Elicitation & Collaboration|
|Requirements Management and Communication|
|Solution Assessment and Validation|
|Enterprise IT Analysis|
|Agile Business Analysis|
|SQL and Database Concepts for the IT Business Analyst|
|Software Test Management & User Acceptance Testing for the IT Business Analyst|
No Reviews found for this course.