Python is the one of the fastest, dynamic real time scripting language in the current industry scenario. Python is a great object-oriented, interpreted, and interactive programming language. Python combines remarkable power with very clear syntax. It has modules, classes, exceptions, very high level dynamic data types, and dynamic typing. There are interfaces to many system calls and libraries, as well as to various windowing systems. New built-in modules are easily written in C or C++ (or other languages, depending on the chosen implementation). Python is also usable as an extension language for applications written in other languages that need easy-to-use scripting or automation interfaces.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Attain knowledge on python
- Understand different data types in python
- Understand the function in python
- Write Python scripts, unit test code
- This course is meant for beginning programmers, seeking to learn the syntax and characteristics of the Python programming language and programming skills in general.
- People who want to make their career in data analytics can take this course.
Should have a basic understanding of computer programming and its terminologies. It will make learning Python quite easier.
- Introduction to Python
- Python Data types
- Control statements
- Imports and Modules
|Introduction to Python|
|Python Data types|
|Imports and Modules|
No Reviews found for this course.