C is a basic building block for every language. It is a general Purpose Language to develop the programming skills. ‘C’ is the only platform to develop programming techniques for any type of languages. It is a Mid-level programming language for systems programming very widely used, relatively low-level, weakly typed. Many Applications like System Software, Application Software, Embedded Systems, Cool Games, Mobile applications, Device Drivers Programming, etc. of the World applications written in C.
This course main objective for the student to
- Develop primary programming skills to the higher end in order to solve the different programming logics.
- Can be able to write different type of logics at the end of the sessions.
- Can be able to get all the fundamental knowledge in all the languages. We provide lot of logical examples to make you good and to become strong in programming skills.
This course will help both students as well as professionals who want to move their career in IT or Embedded systems, Power engineering, etc..,
No Prerequisite required.
- Introduction to ‘C’ language
- Data types
- String manipulation
- Storage class specifiers
- Structures, unions
- Dynamic memory allocation
|Introduction to ‘C’ language|
|Storage class specifiers|
|Dynamic memory allocation|
No Reviews found for this course.