Microsoft SQL Server is an application used to create computer databases for the Microsoft Windows family of server operating systems. Microsoft SQL Server provides an environment used to generate databases that can be accessed from workstations, the Internet, or other media such as a personal digital assistant (PDA).
sql server employs a client/server approach. This is a fundamentally different architecture which has many, many implications. With sql server the clients do not talk directly with the tables but with an intelligent data manager on the server. This in turn reads and writes data from and to the tables.
All graduates who wanted to become database developer.
No prerequisites. Any graduate can learn easily.
- Learn Database models
- Overview of SQL Server Management Studio and Transact-SQL language
- Master writing simple and complex queries that retrieve data from the database
- Calculate information across result sets using aggregate queries (sum, min, max, avg, etc.)
- Insert, update, and delete data
- Retrieve data from tables
- Working with Data Types
- Procedure and Functions
- Understand the different Views
- Working with Triggers
- Design a database
- Maintain databases, tables, and sequences with SQL statements
- Create and manage views
- Ensure the integrity of multiple, related database updates by using transactions
- Retrieve data using cursors
- Set Operators
- Sub Queries
- Stored Sub Programs
- Exception Handling
|Learn Database models|
|Overview of SQL Server Management Studio and Transact-SQL language|
|Master writing simple and complex queries that retrieve data from the database|
|Calculate information across result sets using aggregate queries (sum, min, max, avg, etc.)|
|Insert, update, and delete data|
|Retrieve data from tables|
|Working with Data Types|
|Procedure and Functions|
|Understand the different Views|
|Working with Triggers|
|Design a database|
|Maintain databases, tables, and sequences with SQL statements|
|Create and manage views|
|Ensure the integrity of multiple, related database updates by using transactions|
|Retrieve data using cursors|
|Stored Sub Programs|
No Reviews found for this course.