SQL is used to handle database. It is a structured query language. It is a non procedure language.PL/SQL is an extension to SQL. As SQL has some limitations PL/SQL has been introduced. SQL is a non procedural language which doesn’t support for loops, if conditions and exception handling concepts and dynamic transactions.
After the completion of this Course, you should be able to:
- Learn Relational databases Concepts
- Retrieving Data from Database
- Filtering Data based on business requirements
- Creating Tables and modifying its structure
- Joining Data from various Tables
- Grouping Data and calculating summaries
- Enforcing Constraints on Tables
- Improving performance using Index
- And many more interesting things…
- University or college students.
- Graduates or workers.
- Beginners on SQL.
- Intermediates on SQL.
- Anyone who wants to improve SQL.
- Software developers (java/.net/python) interacting with the Oracle Database.
This course doesn’t require any prior programming knowledge. Basic computer science knowledge will be enough to get started with this course.
- PL / SQL Concepts
|PL / SQL Concepts|
|PL / SQL Concepts||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.