Software Testing is the last phase of Software Development Life cycle(SDLC). Testing makes a software product Bug free and hence forth helps in delivering a reliable product to the customer. Software Testing is classified in to Manual Testing(Human Intervention is involved in Test case execution) and Automation Testing(Test Scripts are involved in Automation Tool ).QTP/UFT is a leading Automation Tool in the market.
Software Testing has different goals and objectives. The major objectives of Software testing are as follows:
- Finding defects which may get created by the programmer while developing the software.
- Gaining confidence in and providing information about the level of quality.
- To prevent defects.
- To make sure that the end result meets the business and user requirements.
- To ensure that it satisfies the BRS that is Business Requirement Specification and SRS that is System Requirement Specifications.
- To gain the confidence of the customers by providing them a quality product.
Individuals with an aptitude to learn testing and having “Test to break attitude” can learn Software Testing.
- For Manual Testing no Programming Knowledge is required.
- For Automation Testing using QTP/UFT, Basic Knowledge on VB Script is an additional advantage.
- Software Testing helps to reduce the maintenance cost of the project.
- Testing helps to deliver Bug free application to the Customer.
|QTP/UFT Course Contents|
|QTP/UFT Course Contents||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.