Tableau Software is designed to quickly analyze, visualize and share information. If you work with data, move from simple to complex visualizations and learn how to combine them in interactive dashboards. Topics: connecting to your data, the interface, basic calculations, visualization types, trend and reference fields, sharing your work, value lines and creating interactive dashboards.
- Able to create reports and interactive dashboards using many visualization types.
- Understand Tableau interface and components like shelves, data elements and other terminology.
- Understand creation and usage of objects like filters, groups, sets, parameters, calculation fields and hierarchies.
- Combine your visualization into interactive dashboards and publish them to server/web.
- Understand server architecture and maintenance.
This course is designed to help you understand the important concepts and techniques used in Tableau to move from simple to complex visualizations and learn how to combine them in interactive dashboards.
Basic knowledge on data bases, business intelligence.
- Data warehouse Concepts
- Tableau introduction
- Table Calculation
|Data warehouse Concepts|
No Reviews found for this course.